2009 Forest River Puma 31BHSS Travel Trailer – sleeps up to 10 people.
Features: - Upgraded Queen mattress in Master bedroom - Bunk beds in rear slide out room, sleeps 4 - Fold down couch with storage underneath - Fold down rap-around booth dinette - Sleeps 10 - 12ft and 6ft Slide Out - 21ft Retractable Awning - Entertainment center with 32” HD TV and AM/FM CD DVD Home Theater Surround Sound system with inside and outside speakers - 3 burner range with cooktop - Microwave - Rear door bathroom walkthrough w/Large tub and Shower - 3 Step E-Z open entry stairs - Ducted heat and A/C - Tons of storage inside and outside - Electric Tongue Jack - Dual 30lbs propane tanks - Weight distribution hitch - All necessary items needed for setup - rv water hose, stabilizers, power cords and adapter, wheel chocks, levelers, sewer hose
Available: > Rent an Electric brake remote for a $50 charge if tow vehicle isn't equipped with brake box. > Propane Generator - ask about availability and pricing
Clicks the dates above you want to rent item and press "Rent Request"
Owner: Chuck Korton
Owner Rating: 4.9/5
Terms: $125/night (4 night minimum) Weekly rate: $600
* $200 non-refundable deposit to hold reservation. Applies towards rental, remainder due upon pick-up
* $500 damage deposit, via credit card, due at time of pick-up. $100 charge if not returned clean. $50 charge if holding tanks aren't emptied.
* Renters assume all liability for damages and must provide proof of insurance rider on tow vehicle. All renters must be at least 25 years of age with a valid drivers license.
* Delivery/pick-up option - $2.50/mile round trip. As available.
* Please no pets or smoking inside trailer. Thank you for your consideration.
Pickup: flexible hours
Other: * Weight distribution hitch provided * Tow vehicle must be equipped with electronic break controller. * 7 way pin connector for lights and brakes * Dry weight 7,474 lbs – can be towed w 1/2 ton pick-up or SUV * Hitch weight - 890 lbs
Click to view larger image!
Ann R. () - Chuck is wonderful to work with, very flexible. Great trailer,we will definately rent from Chuck again!!
Jim S. ()
Kandis . () - Chuck was great to work with! Will rent something again next year.
Mary S. () - Very clean, comfortable bedding, well stocked. Chuck was very easy to get ahold of and pick up drop off. Would highly recommend this rental.
Jessica o. () - The owner was very easy to work with and we would definitely rent from him again. We had a couple issues that were out of anyone's control and the owner handled them very fairly.
Brad E. ()
Damian P. () - This is a great travel trailer! Very spacious, and easy to pull and set up. Chuck is great to work with, and was available if I had questions. I would rent again in a heartbeat!